Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crazy Weather and The Sweetest Trouble Maker



Well, the weather has been beautiful. Spring has finally sprung!! Windows are open, a wonderful breeze, birds chirping... AND THEN GOD SPOKE!!!!

Hallie and I were at the Dr.'s office (she has pink eye) and when we went in everything was fine. We get in a room and all of a sudden the skies opened up and the wind was blowing and lightening and thunder crashing and more rain than I really care to see. Hallie was standing right by a window which I told her probably wasn't a very good idea. We weren't expecting this. We were in the room 10-15 minutes and as we walk out... GOD SAID, SSSHHH!!!

Everything was fine and back to normal, very weird. As we were driving home it looked like a tornado hit. Limbs were down again, debree was all over the road and a tree was actually struck down by lightening. I'm just so thankful we were not driving when all this hit. Oh and one more thing....


HAIL!!!






The biggest size I found was the size of a nickel

All the white is hail


The Tree...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~The Sweetest Trouble Maker~

"Hey, you talkin to me?"
So, When you can't find a child and you are calling them you expect them to answer, right? Right, Me too. Well evidentally some of them like to hide and be very, very quiet. Thankfully this one hasn't learned to hide very well... YET!!


The Sweetest Trouble Maker...

Tries to hide from you when your calling...

~~~~~

"Oh, I'm busted!"


~~~~~~~~~~
Yells as loud as she can, as much as she can, as often as she can...



Gets into Mommy's purse...


"Uh-Oh!"


"Man, Busted again!"


Smiles when caught in the act...

(Would you just look at that cute little pucker!!)

and gets rewarded for her crime...
but at the end of the day...
she's still sweet, cute and melts your heart like butter!!


~~~~~

~~~~~

"Awe, do I do that?!!"

4 comments:

  1. Wow, look at that hail!

    Your Hope reminds me a lot of my Gracie...such little third-borns they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! We get hail like that a lot. We have weird weather. The day we went to the beach it was in the high 50's and here today it was cold and rainy again. Boo!

    Finally a kid who gets in your purse! I always wonder how you could leave your purse on the floor and Hallie and Heidi left it alone for the most part. lol! Go Hope! Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about wierd weather. We had hail the other day, also. It's kind-of scary, but God always helps to take the fear away. I have pictures of a hail storm we had a few years ago when we first moved here. I'm glad you and your family are safe!
    Your little Hope is such a doll! She is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My third born is a "little tornado". too!!!!! At age 5 he is still the most active, get in to stuff kid I know!!!!!! I know God has a big plan for him... I just have to survive first! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete