Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Million Thanks...

A million thanks to my Brother-in-law, Caleb and Sister-in-law, Dawn (who is more like a sister to me) for the new look of my site. They put so much time and hard work into it and I could never thank them enough. One way I will try to thank them is to tell you all to pray for thier work in Wales. It is very hard to reach the poeple in the UK for Christ. Caleb and Dawn are called of God, determined and dedicated to the Welsh poeple for Christ. Please pray for them any time you think of them or at least everytime you check out her blog. Dawn is Joys of Boys. Yes, I know I said I would tell the story of how we are related and I will, soon. I promise. Thank you Caleb and Dawn, It's beautiful!!!

3 comments:

  1. The word verification is to prevent spam comments of some sort. When are you getting a facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually every Monday she has it, just click on Crystal's Blog. I haven't checked yet today to see if she has it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for Dawn and Caleb. I frequent her blog, it's great! I love the look of your blog too, great job Dawn and Caleb.

    ReplyDelete