**ATTENTION ALL MOMS-PLEASE HELP ME!!**
We are having trouble with Heidi wetting her pants. It will be anytime, anywhere and a lot!! I will change her clothes 6 times a day sometimes, or she will change herself and not tell me. She is actually making herself very sore. I have started a reward chart so she can get a sticker every time she goes potty. I want your opinions on discipline. Should we punish her for wetting, hiding it, not telling me? And how would you discipline? If you would like your response to be private email me. jermcove@sbcglobal.net It is nice to see if other moms are going through the same struggles. Yes, she was completely potty trained at some point, but I don't remember when this all started. It may have actually been when Hope was born, but she is now 21 months old. Heidi turned 4 in Feb. She is also worried about being a big girl. She doesn't want to be big, she wants to stay little. So I try to say my good girl instead. She is the sweetest girl and it breaks my heart to see her going through this. She is not a talker so it is hard to get her to tell me what is going on in that little brain of hers. I just keep praying God will get us through this.
On another note...








If we were staying in the states we definitely would have Autumn in gymnastics. She would love it!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had some great advice for your Heidi's accidents. Did it seem to embarress her at the gymnastic place? Maybe you could give a reward if she goes through the day without an accident, or even just the morning, then afternoon, and evening. It could just be her being the middle child and trying to get mama's attention! I'll be praying for God to give you wisdom in dealing with this. Remember - this too shall pass!
RYQ:
ReplyDeleteWe wanted to get Seth the amber because he was constantly complaining that his knees hurt. Since amber is a natural pain reliever and reduces inflammation we thought it might help him. It has. He's had it for about 4 weeks and has not complained of his knees once. Jason got one because Seth did. Who knows he may have some hidden pain that it will soothe. :)