Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gymnastics Week 2 and 3

Week 2
June 17th



Hallie is terrified of the balance beam.

Learning the vault...

...and stick the landing!!



Heidi



The Bridge






Heidi just jumps and runs, LOL. She's not quite getting the "stick the landing" idea.





Woo hoo!!! We got ice cream because Heidi stayed dry and told her teacher she had to go to the bathroom. Good job Heidi!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Week 3
June 24th


Hallie's class is learning splits now.


Ouch!! Can you feel her pain?




Break through!! Hallie finally did the balance beam all by herself!!


Her teacher is at the end encouraging her. She's so great!






And stick!! Great job Hallie!!

3 comments:

  1. I think it is great that they are doing gymnastics, and I love the updates. Good job Hallie and Heidi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I can't wait to put Sadie in gymnastics after seeing this pics!

    I'm assuming your the Ellen who asked about the price of the breastfeeding covers (I didn't double check). They are $12. If it wasn't you than disregard that statement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you keep the gymnastic commentary up. It will be neat to see how much they have progressed by the end of 10 weeks.

    ReplyDelete