Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our Family



*My Disclaimer: I do not agree with every word in this song. I was limited on my "free" choices. The idea behind it is that we,"The Coverett girls" believe in our Man!!! We wanted to share with you a peak into our wonderful family. I will have a tribute to Jeremy and My Dad on Father's day. See ya then.






4 comments:

  1. That was so great! I really enjoyed watching and listening to your production. You have a lovely family!

    By the way, how is the family planning going? I've been praying for you! I hope you get your wish soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody got sunburnt (even though I put tons of sunscreen on him!!)and it blistered, then in turn, he rubbed his face and it scabbed over. He's all healed now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen
    You inspire me to have faith that all things happen according to His plan.

    The girls are getting so big and you all look so happy.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete