Thanks Amy!!
My friend Becky has one of these in her kitchen and I loved it. Normal bread boxes don't all your bread. Plus this one can hold opened bags of chips and other stuff you want to hide.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing my beautiful laundry room!!!
While my parents and my brother were here for the 4th of July they worked on the laundry room. I love it. It's small, but it is all I have and it is much better then the way it used to look. Thanks Dad and Eddie!! They also fixed my front steps out front, but I forgot to take a picture of that. My Dad worked really hard getting those steps free of weeds and dirt and rocks so my brother could do the repair work. Thanks again for all your hard work. I love you guys.
Jeremy wants to get a white wire rack up above the hampers so I can hang clothes. Right now I don't have a place.
eventually Jeremy is going to get those while wire racks up here for my soap too.








I LOVE the red and green scheme! And the roosters are too fun!! Love the bread box...and the laundry room turned out GREAT! I am so jealous of your hubs organizer...my husband needs one too. what is with them and the belt?? I am always tripping over the belt!
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen turned out awesome!!
It's so beautiful!!! :) I love all the little additions you got. Love the bread box. I've wanted to get one, but haven't found a box that holds 6 loaves. My guys eat a lot of bread in a week...it's a filler, you know. :) Thanks for getting the pictures up. It looks so great. You must be very pleased.
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful home! I didn't know you like roosters! Christian Book Distributors has a "rooster" water pitcher and tray that you might like. I got one for my Mom for Mother's Day..she has a rooster-themed kitchen too.
ReplyDelete(www.christianbook.com)
Your kitchen looks great! I'm jealous - just kidding! Jake tried to get in touch with Eddie a while back, but we never heard from him.
ReplyDeletePaula
Ellen
ReplyDeleteYou took GREAT pictures of everything! I can't believe all that you have accomplished since July! Looks great! Love, MOM
Lovely! My mom used to have her kitchen decorated in roosters.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a beautiful kitchen remodel! I have a small laundry room too and I love it to pieces. Our old laundry room was in the basement and the hallway/stairwell was so skinny that I would scrape my hands while carrying the baskets up and down the stairs. Hooray for first floor laundry!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!