Emily, Hope, Hallie and Heidi
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Surprise!! Hope get's her ear's pierced
This was very unplanned and unexpected! We have a friend, Emily, who works at the mall at Icing and we don't get to see her much because of College and work. She takes College seriously and studies a lot. That's hard to explain to the girls, but we try. Anyway, we made plans to go see her at the mall and while we were there she just happened to mention Hope's ears, jokingly. I had no intentions of getting them done and thought Jeremy would say no immediately. Instead he turned to me and smiled!! I said,"Are you kidding? You really want to get them done now?" So after I thanked God for making me a crazy mom and carrying my camera with me wherever I go... I said yes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Aww, what fun and how adorable!!! She is so cute with her new earrings!! Congrats for always having that camera!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I still look at Sadie's little earrings and smile sometimes.
ReplyDeleteMy poor little HOPE!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma's coming!! (I wish)
All the pictures are so adorable!
Love, MOM