So get ready for some southern, country, Mississippi fun!!!
Not 5 seconds after we are in there another lady comes in and says, "Oh am I glad to see you, I have been sitting in my car with the doors locked waiting for another lady to come so I didn't have to go in by myself."
Plus the fact that my husband was waiting right outside the door for us helped too. I stood in the restroom and thanked the Lord for allowing me to hear His still small voice. I just thought that was so amazing the Lord worked it all out for that dear lady. We serve a mighty God!!!!
What's that verse? "If you've done it unto the least of these, you've done it unto me"
Just a reminder all my bloggy friends it may seem small and silly, but I bet to that lady it was Big.
Sorry for the rabbit trail....
makes ya sweat...
Unless it involves hydraulics, LOL!!!

It was pretty neat to watch
Cutie pie Hope
Timberrrrr........!!!!!!!


He may live in the city, but he's a country boy at heart!!!!
Hallie going with the boys to unload the wood and reload it onto Bob's trailer. The girls had so much fun that day. Actually we all did.
Back at the house Hope tries hide and seek
Hi Hope, try again
Ok, so my SIL is 3 months prego and you know how prego's can be. A little crazy from time to time. I was there (successfully)3 times, so I know. Sometimes we lose it. Well, this was the first for me. She was making Mac N Cheese and wanted to put out some potpourri at the same time, but didn't realize she was mixing the 2 up,LOL!!!
Ok folks, Lunch is ruined, but don't panic. We only have 11 children and 4 Adults to feed and we haven't gone shopping yet, Again No need to panic!!! LOL
Prego is the term we use in our family for pregnant.
I thought it was cute. Hope no one is offended.








Aww!! Looks you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad you guys had a great trip and had safe travels! Talk to you later! See ya at church on Wedensday!
ReplyDeleteI was laughing alright!!! Did Hope really climb up on those milk cases by herself??? Grandma (and I have a new background pic on my computer.)
ReplyDelete