Precious, right?
Having a 2 year old who is still learning to talk can at times be stressful, for both parties. Hope has learned a new word and I had to rack my brain trying to figure it out.
"I'm dirty!"
Sounds easy doesn't it? Well it's not.
I'm gonna let you all try to figure it out. What would you guess if your child was pulling at you saying "I'm dirty" and they really weren't?
The reveal is Friday.
Humor me, please I'm begging!!








I'm thirsty?
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty!
ReplyDeleteHello Anonymous poeple, Please sign your name!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOoOoOo I know! I know! I know! (With hand raised in the hair, pick me...) hahahaha Just wanted to add to the anonymous post with no signature.
ReplyDelete3rd anonymous posting has a correction **(With hand raised in the AIR, pick me....)**
ReplyDeleteI'm thirsty.
ReplyDeleteThat would be my first guess!
I'm no expert...but I would guess "I'm thirsty" as well.
ReplyDeletebtw, I just read your previous post about your bathroom remodel. Who in their right mind would put a window in the shower stall? I am glad your husband remodeled your bathroom for you! I have a smaller window in the same place, and I really dislike it.
I betcha she was helping with remodeling the bathroom, She really is "Dirty"!
ReplyDeleteSarah sent me the link, I so want to hug those girls! So beautiful and I miss you all.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what she's saying, Grace is almost 4 and continues to say interesting things. I also don't know where else to post hellos from Old Aunties, so I just put it here. Tell Jeremy I said hello and know that I am praying for all of you.
Love you!
Aunt Vanessa
My goodness. I have no idea. If Paul is anything to go off of than "I'm dirty." could be Just about anything. lol!
ReplyDeleteMy first 2 thoughts have already been mentioned...either pretty or thirsty. But since Paul many times said the opposite of what he meant and Hope is potty training...put my guess as "I'm dry."
I am sorry I forgot to post my name but that is no reason for rudeness. Don't worry I will not post again.
ReplyDeleteI apologize to the anonymous person I offended. I in no way intended for my comment to be taken as being rude. I was posting it in a joking manner, in a hurry and did not realize how it could have been taken.
ReplyDeleteThis is what I should have said, Hello to the anonymous poeple. THANK YOU for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Would you please let me know who you are? I would appreciate it. Thanks, Ellen