When our Asst. Pastor and his family moved to OK. to take a church we bought their basement furniture. 2 couches a coffee table,2 end tables and 2 lamps. My Mom just bought the new lamp shades. My friend Jen in Fl. has been begging me to show the couches. My living room was not so clean so your only getting a peak at one,lol.
Okay so two things.... Def was not "begging" but did ask haha. And a word to Eddie, it was okay when weren't leaving comments because I was in the same boat. But now, you are making me look bad!! hahaha Ellen says I need to step up the comments but I am still a little skeptical. hahaha
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
Okay so two things.... Def was not "begging" but did ask haha. And a word to Eddie, it was okay when weren't leaving comments because I was in the same boat. But now, you are making me look bad!! hahaha Ellen says I need to step up the comments but I am still a little skeptical. hahaha
ReplyDeleteWow! Hope's hair is growing really fast! She is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Hiedi!!!
ReplyDeleteI will see you all in a couple of days. Love you all. Uncle Eddie