Please choose a time, leave your time (specify am or pm) and name in my comment box and share this with everyone you know. You can link my site to your friends so they know to come and select a time. Let's see what the power of prayer can really do!!!
May God get the glory!!!
It starts at midnight tonight, I was going to do tonight too, but decided Friday night into Saturday morning would give more of you time to see this message. Please join and tell everyone you know about this prayer chain.
Friday night/Saturday morning- please specify AM or PM
12:00
12:15
12:30
12:45
1:00
1:15
1:30 Jeremy -am
1:45 Jeremy -am
2:00
2:15
2:30
2:45
3:00
3:15
3:30
3:45
4:00
4:15
4:30
4:45
5:00
5:15
5:30
5:45
6:00
6:15
6:30
6:45
7:00
7:15
7:30
7:45
8:00
8:15
8:30
8:45
9:00
9:15
9:30
9:45
10:00
10:15
10:30
10::45
11:00
11:15
11:30
11:45








I will pray for Kennedy. I hope she gets better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteWill keep her in prayer. Let us know when you find out anything.
ReplyDeleteI hope she is doing better! I will pray for her!
ReplyDelete