Monday, March 30, 2009

Something funny and some things cute...

I gave my site a new face lift. What do you think?


So I asked my husband something about his beard and he said he wanted to keep it and he liked it. I said I liked it too I was just asking, but can't remember what I said exactly. So he mis- understood that for, "hey get rid of your beard I hate it." or something to that effect.

Jeremy, Heidi and Hope have a cold thing so I left them home yesterday morning. Big mistake. He can not be left home alone when sick. I have learned my lesson. Last time I left him home when he was sick, he tried cutting his hair and the back was zig-zag and too short and he needed me to straighten it for him. He wore a hat to work for a week I think. Because of what he thought I said before about the beard this is what I came home to.


This was my husband in the morning.
This is what I came home to.
He wasn't happy when he realized I wasn't happy.
He expected excitement
and instead he got,"What did you do?"
(OOPS)
so he shall begin again!!

Heidi's dress came in last week.


The OH-SO cute wedding shoes.
Oops, I am just now seeing the price tag.
They didn't cost that much.
They were very much on sale!




The Easter dresses




The Easter shoes

7 comments:

  1. That is the Jeremy I recognize! I never say him with facial hair until your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, You have the teenager back. LOL! Grow hair grow!

    Love the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your background and agree that Jeremy minus facial hair makes him look like a teenager....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! He sure looks different! I've been trying to get Chase to grow his mustache back for a while. I just think men look better with facial hair.
    Oh, and the dresses are so pretty! Can't wait to see your girls all dolled up in them! Your new background is pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ellen, those dresses are BEAUTIFUL!!! Lovin' the cardigans with them! I'm simply in heaven having two girls and finally getting to dress two people alike. I don't think Grace would've liked it if Mommy tried to squeeze into Gymboree clothes or something, LOL. :o)

    Your hubby looks great! Mine's doing simiilar things...I once saw him in the morning with his regular mustache and goatee and then came home to see a handlebar mustache a la something like a Civil War soldier would sport. It didn't last. Yay!

    Have a great weekend, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Jeremy... I like you "clean shaven".. but I'm just the mother in law!!! lol
    Heidi, you are BEAUTIFUL in your "wedding dress"!!! (and always)
    The girls' Easter dresses are lovely.
    I can't wait to see them in them.

    Love
    MOM/Ammaw/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Easter dresses! The Snow white play is soo cute too! Great pictures!
    I wanted to invite you to "The Conservative Homeschooler"

    As a homeschooling mom, I am concerned about the future of my children and country.

    So I joined "The Conservative Homeschooler" http://conservativehomeschooler.ning.com/

    If you, too are concerned about your childrens and countrys future, Please join me!

    God bless us mothers and give us courage and wisdom!

    A sister in Christ,

    Hannah @ http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete