...saved the day!!
Heidi came to me Sunday morning asking if she could take a lamb purse to church. Some neighbor girls brought over some toys they don't use anymore and this purse for my girls. Heidi fell in love with the purse. Well, we don't allow our kids to take toys to church. They are too much of a distraction(being teachers we know this) and there is no need. That is not their purpose for going. So I was very hesitant to say yes,but something in me said, "let her take it". I thought I was just being soft,but I said yes.
So we get to church and I'm talking to her teacher and she is going to teach on the passover and how Jesus said God will provide himself a Lamb. Her teacher forgot to bring a Lamb for the object lesson and on her way to church would you believe she prayed and asked God to once again provide a lamb for the lesson!!!








What a great story! God used you to accomplish His purpose. That is so neat!
ReplyDeletePS. Answering your question: the drama was at the Youthfront Auditorium in Kansas City
So, you've been to the Youthfront Auditorium?!! How neat! It's a great place to have drama productions! Brittany is part of the "Greenleaf Music & Arts Academy". It is a Christian company. The drama was "The Story of Pocahontas". What play did you see?
ReplyDeleteWe saw Snowwhite and Aladdin. Snowwhite was the best because my girls are so into her. They even got to have tea with her and the prince. I'll post some pics of it again in case you didn't see them last time.
ReplyDelete