-I was cleaning and organizing and de-cluttering all week.
-Hallie and Heidi had a double Birthday Party and Sleepover Friday night.
(pictures to come)
-I started feeling a slight pain in my shoulder Thursday Morning
-I started a cold Friday Morning
-I got to teach Heidi's SS class (that age is so cute)
-Sunday my shoulder got so bad it almost brings me to tears to move it. It is my right shoulder and I am right handed and it only hurts to bring my arm back to me. So I forget and reach for something away from me or above my head and then when I bring my arm back I am reminded with terrible pain shooting threw my arm.
-My cold is much more severe now and I am living on Airborne and cough drops. I don't have too much of a cough, but I have that scratchy throat thing.
-Monday, Shoulder is still very painful. I'll probably call the Dr. tomorrow.
-Our neighbors went to visit their son, who just had a baby in Ga and we have their three little girls all week, ages 13,10 and 8. They came to the right place, right?
See ya soon, Hopefully with some better news.








No comments:
Post a Comment