Friday, May 22, 2009

It's finally here...

The Flower Girl Day!!!!
(OOPS)
I mean the Wedding Day,lol!!


Talking things over...

Hallie watching and soaking it all in.



Emily, the bride


Here come the flower girls...
Here come the flower girls...
oops, I'm doing it again.








As you can see we went through it twice and the girls switched sides.
I didn't realize I did that till now.


The first time Heidi had to go to the bathroom.
My Hallie is growing up way too fast.
As far as she is concerned...
Her day has finally come!!


Heidi back at her post.
Everyone was so great and said if Heidi has to go during the ceremony she can quietly slip off to me and go right back when she is done.


Lee and Emily





Woo hoo, let's party!!



What, Presents?!!!



The Big Day is tomorrow (Saturday).

Your in trouble because if you thought this was a lot of pictures just wait till the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. They looked terrific! I know how they have been "counting down"!!
    Can't wait to see all the wedding pics! And hear all the stories!
    Love, MOM/ Grandma

    ReplyDelete