Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Family beach pictures and Surprise announcement!!









First of all we did family beach pictures in Florida when we lived there 5 years ago and they were great we love them, but our family has since gotten a little bigger and we have all changed so we needed an update.





I mentioned in my last post we went to Pa. a few weeks ago to visit my family and while we were there we went to the beach and took some pictures. I would like your input. Do you like the front views, back views or mix and match?









Girls #1


Girls #2








Family #1 back view


Family#2 slanted



Family #3 front view









Oh by the way, just a little thing.


We went to Pa. mainly for a JOB INTERVIEW for Jeremy and...
















He got the job!!!!!!

We are loading the truck Saturday and leaving Monday!!!

Ps. I would like to apologize to anyone who may have wanted us to tell them personally,but we didn't. Things are so crazy here packing and trying to settle with our house. (Yes, we have a buyer. Is this God's will or what!!)

It probably just slipped our minds. We tried to remember everyone we should call, but we are still human and we apologize. We do not want to hurt anyone intentionally.


If it makes you feel any better none of my family found out he got the job personally from me either,lol!! I couldn't get a hold of my mom at work. My brother was at work too and my Dad was working at the church. So Jeremy called the Pastor to let him know and he congratulated my dad who still didn't know,oops. Then my Dad called my mom who then called me. Then when the pastor announced it to the church, my brother said, What!!! They all still love me and are very excited.


Abbi and Kelly I am determined to get to meet you!!


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be happy to be near your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really nice pictures! I like the girls #2 and family #1. Which beach did you get them taken at? Have a safe move back to "the Holy Land"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ellen, I am SO happy for you!! I have been praying for this situation as the Lord brought it to mind, and I'm so glad that the Lord gave you the desires of your heart!

    I like all of the beach pics and would have a hard time choosing.

    And the story about how your family found out is hysterical!! So glad that you are loading up the truck and moving to PA!! We will DEFINITELY meet up sometime! Will you be anywhere near Ft Washington PA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and wow! Congrats on the job! Crazy and exciting stuff going on with your family :)

    Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOM said....
    I love ALL the pics!! I can't believe how GREAT they are! You would never think there were actually people all over the place there! (were any of those from MY camera?)


    And Abbi-- Ft Washington is only about 45 minutes up the T-pike from us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Abbi, did you read my mom's comment?
    45 minutes!!!!

    I'm so excited!!!

    Thank you God, Thank you God!!!

    Amd Mom, I can't get your pics to downlaod. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    You didn't put my favorite beach pic up.

    Big Bro

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so great! Congrats to you all! And all the pictures are so wonderful! as I was going through them I would say, "oh I like this one", and then the next one would be up and I'd say "Oh, I really like this one too", and on and on with each picture. They are all great!
    Julianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still Crying here!!! I like the pic of the girls facing the camera. And I like the loving one of you and Jeremy. SOooo natural. Love ya, girl

    ReplyDelete