Monday, August 31, 2009

Saying goodbye

Our church in MO was having a family fun day the weekend we were leaving, to kick off their Vacation Bible School, for the next week. Jeremy and I were so busy packing and getting the truck to load we didn't have time for family fun. So friends of ours', (The Higginbothoms) asked if they could take the girls for us. I jumped at the chance to pack without interruption. The girls needed to get out anyway. I'll post those pics later.


The Higginbothoms came over with a travel basket full of goodies.

yum!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls had one last sleepover with their friend Kelsey and what is more fun at a sleepover than mattress surfing.


Hope insisted on going down by herself





The girls were wore out.
We miss you Kelsey!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet get-together! Long live mattress surfing! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mattress surfing looks like so much fun! When I was younger, we would slide down the steps in our pj's. Ahhh, to be a kid again...

    ReplyDelete