Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yes, I'm still here

Hello all,
I'm sorry I haven't been on. It is very hard getting to the computer since it is in the girls room. Combining two families has it's adjustments but it is working out very well. My brother surrendered to be a missionary about 2 years ago and he just left for college last Tuesday morning. He moved back in with my parents for a few months to get some house work done for my mom and to save money for college and not waist it on rent. So now that he is off Jeremy and I have moved into our own room!!!! Yahoo!!! Privacy is a good thing. Unfortunately our coming is at the same time as my brother's leaving. I was excited to be near him again, but God has other plans. I hope part of those plans are finding my 32 year old brother a Godly Wife!! Can I get an Amen?!!

My mom planned a great farewell for him at the church and he was very surprised. We also had a family one with our extended family. It is so nice getting to see aunts and uncles and cousins again. I have missed them all so much.

Hope is much better. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. She still has a bit of the cough, but she can handle it now. Hallie had a cough, but is getting better. Heidi has been great!! The Lord has given us so many new friends we are amazed by His goodness.

I still can not download pictures yet, but hopefully soon. Thanks for keeping in touch.

Oh, and to answer a question for some of you, we have moved to Levittown, PA.


God Bless,
Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Levittown is a great area! My sister is in Bristol and used to live in Levittown. :o) There's a really cute park called Bristol-Lions Park, and it's along the river and within walkig distance to a cute little ice cream shop.

    So glad that the girls are doing okay and that you guys are getting settled.

    And AMEN to a wife for your brother! I'm all about God's great matchmaking skills! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that you have been brought full circle! Your trek from place to place has touched many people, including myself. I have truly seen the power of faith and the awesomeness of God in you and you family. Best wishes to you as you settle in to a new routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ellen! Just wnated to let you knw we are praying for you and your family. We miss you all VERY MUCH! I leve for school Friday. So I am pretty nervous about that. Give the girls a hug for me. Keep us updated. Love you guys! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete