
A friend of mine invited us to go to the near by orchard for some yummy fruit.
So we jumped at it.
Apples

Hallie
Picking Apples


Heidi
Picking Apples


Hope

Hallie, my friend Rachel and her youngest daughter
Madilynn.
Hallie loves
Madilynn
Heidi

Peaches!!
Good job Heidi!!

Hallie too!!

Hope loved pushing Maddie around...

and they all loved the dirt, of course.

2 bags of fruit + the sun + lots of friends + quality time with mommy = A great day!!!

Yum!!

We stopped up at the shop for some cider and ice cream.
Being the great mom that I am I had to capture this moment on camera so I put the cider and my purse in the van and took this picture. Then it was time to load up.

One problem, when I opened the van door and pushed it open
I hit the lock button and locked my keys in the van. OOPS!!
So we finished our ice cream inside until Daddy came to rescue us.
I love those girls!!!
School pictures will be next!!
Hey Ellen,
ReplyDeleteI highly doubt you remember me, but this is Becka from TCS in Florida. I was in Jeremy's first 6th grade class. Anyways... Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Please keep in touch, if you have time. My email is bbcbound08@yahoo.com. I hope you have a blessed day! God Bless!!!
Becka McMurphy :)