Ok, here we are at Christmas time. I know I'm so behind, but I'll catch up. It can be done!!
Hallie opening her Pollyanna at school at their Christmas party.
Decorating her gingerbread house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sledding!!!
Hallie
Heidi
Hope
Hallie and Heidi with their good friend RJ and our dog Boomer
Just taken Boomer out for a run. lol
mmm...
It's just not the same if you don't taste the snow.
Unfortunately our snow pants got packed away and lost so they did get cold fast. I did have layers under the pants.
Snow Angels!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you seen this brownie thing on TV? Well, I love it. It works great!!
Heidi's favorite spot to sleep at my parents.
I turned 30 last December. That's a fake smile.
Poor Hope and her (RLS) restless leg syndrome. She lives on a regimen of children's Motrin and leg rubs.
Jeremy and I work in primary church, (1st -3rd grades. So our girls come to the room so we all can help clean up. This time they decided to make a fort with coats and chairs.
I'll have to try to find that brownie pan. I also noticed that there were actually 30 candles on that b-day cake!! Looks like Hope's smile was genuine - she loves her mommy no matter how old she will get! lol Hope you had a great day!!
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
I'll have to try to find that brownie pan. I also noticed that there were actually 30 candles on that b-day cake!! Looks like Hope's smile was genuine - she loves her mommy no matter how old she will get! lol Hope you had a great day!!
ReplyDelete