Friday, November 19, 2010

Hayden goes home (Oct 2010)

Friends,
Please forgive me for being so behind we have had 5 more admissions to Childrens hospital since birth and I am very behind. He is doing fine, but recooping from RSV right now. When we get home I will try to get caught up with more pictures. God bless.

Ellen




Moved to CCU. Cardiac Care Unit

This is a step toward getting to go home.

Big Sis Hallie



Heidi waiting patiently

Big Sis Heidi

Last but not least, Big Sis Hope



Getting dressed to go home.

Precious little Miracle



Going home for the first time.

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. He is adorable - been praying for you all! So glad you had a minute to update. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind waiting for your updates. I kow your life is very busy these days. I am glad to know that Hayden is doing good! Thanks for taking the time to post some pictures. God bless you! We are still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures & you look great Ellen!

    ReplyDelete