Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Funny Moments"














"Funny Story"
Heidi gave Hope her sippy cup out of the fridge. Hope was playing for a minute then I put her in her chair. As she was eating breakfast she started asking for her milk. So I started looking. I couldn't find it anywhere. In the meantime she is getting upset and really wants her milk, so I got her another cup of milk. She finished her breakfast and I got her down out of her chair. She took off as fast as a bullet to the pantry in the picture to the left.
The end result: Hope ended up with 2 sippy cups and she was very Happy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~















Heidi dressed herself.

1. Different colored socks
2. Dress is inside out and backwards
3. The dress is Hallie's
4. She is so proud of herself!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Heidi's reaction when I told her, "Daddy caught a mouse".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

















First, I asked Hope to get me a diaper, when she came back she was very excited and carrying the wipes. So I took the wipes and said, "thank you now go get a diaper" and she came back swinging 2 diapers in the air, but I didn't get that picture. She was very proud of herself.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted everyone to see I can have a clean laundry room,lol.












4 comments:

  1. These are all such cute pictures!
    Heidi is always good for a laugh or two, and I think Hope is hot on her tail...
    Love you all, MOM/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stories!

    Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog! And I adore the name Hope, especially. I think it would go nicely with our children's names, but alas, it wouldn't work with our last name. But I dream about it, anyhow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to see what kids come up with when they dress themselves. lol! I can't believe how big Hope has gotten. She's not a baby anymore. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute girls. My boys always dress themselves crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete