Friday, March 7, 2008

Does choking run in the family?

Well, it all started when we decided to buy Little Ceasar's pizza. I set Hope up in her Highchair and gave her a very small peice. She has never choked and she usually does pretty well. I gave out all the pizza and then we heard her start choking, so I walked over to check on her and pat her back a little. It wasn't coming up! So I got her out of her chair and laid her on my arm and was patting her back pretty hard and it wasn't budging. So then I was a little scared! I yelled to my husband,"Jeremy it isn't coming"!!! So he grabbed her and she coughed and started Crying, Praise the Lord!!! I too have wondered how I would handle a tuff situation like that just like my sister -in -law Dawn said in her blog. I wasn't paniking either, but afterward I too sat down and pondered what could have happend. It took a while until I could stop shaking. It's a scary thing when your child needs help and you feel helpless. Yes Dawn, Thank God for Gaurdian Angels.



Hope loves to eat no matter what it is,lol.

2 comments:

  1. Apart from me being glad Hope is okay....I want some Little Ceasar's Pizza! How much do you think it would cost to ship one or two of those? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord that she is OK!

    And I didn't know that Dawn was your sister-in-law! Are you married to her brother? Or is she married to yours? Or are you married to brothers? LOL...are there any other ways that you could be SIL's??!

    ReplyDelete