Saturday, March 8, 2008

"How a 4 year old relays a message"



Mommy: "Heidi will you please go get my sweat pants in the TV room?"


Heidi: "Mommy I can't find them."


Mommy: "Ok, go ask Daddy to help you."


Heidi: "Daddy, mommy wants her Sweaty pants and I can't find them."



4 comments:

  1. When I read 4 year old my mind automatically went to Hallie. lol! Heidi is forever 2 in my mind.

    Cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how cute!

    Take a peek at my blog, when you have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, I forgot the link...here it is, in case you get lost over there:

    http://dearabbi.blogspot.com/2008/03/im-home-and-i-have-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! Email me your name and address at

    (pasthome) (@) (msn) (dot) (com)

    and I will get it out to you later this week.

    I am glad that you won and I can't wait to hear that story!

    So are you originally from PA too, like Dawn? Scranton, where Dawn is from, is not too-too far away from here. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete