Thursday, March 13, 2008

So So Sick!!!

We are not sharing pictures we all look and feel terrible. The flu hit us and hit us hard. My husband who goes to work even when he is sick and never takes off had to take a vacation Day for....ME!! I felt so bad, but there was nothing we could do about it. I was bed ridden and couldn't move.

I had 3 girls to take care of what else could we do. So My wonderful husband took the night off and never tried to make me feel bad at all. I did that to myself. When I asked him what we would do about vacation this summer because he used up a day, He said, "It's ok and we'll work it out."

So if you think of it through out your day and days to come, please pray for us that we would all get well very very soon. I'm tired of not being able to breathe through my nose.

Hallie-5 still has a cough and runny nose, Heidi-4 has a little cough and Hope-17months has a cough and runy nose too. It seems I got the worst which is usually what happens to us moms and some how we are supposed to run a household anyway.

I am doing better and functioning. I just want it over, ya know?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, every blog I visit is mentioning sickness. I can't wait for SPRING!


    About the dress, I do make them on request...smocked dresses, $20...non smocked, $15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are all feeling better today. It is no fun when Mommy is sick. :( Hopefully you get some warm weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry! I know just how you feel. I got hit very hard this year with illness after illness. My husband commented tonight that it seems that at least one member of the family has had some sort of sickness for months!

    I will pray that you feel better soon! Don't worry about the summer. The Lord will work it out. REST now so you feel better tomorrow. :) Mamas don't know how to rest!

    ReplyDelete