Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY EASTER!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had friends,(The Boyer's) over for dinner Saturday. They always come bearing gifts for the girls. Hope enjoyed playing with all the presents while Hallie and Heidi colored eggs.

Jeremy and Hallie

Phil and Sue enjoyed watching the girls have easter egg fun and Phil actually joined in and helped Heidi out.



The girls looked so cute in thier dresses. Everyone fussed over them. We called my mom on the computer so Grandma and Pop-pop could see them too, of course.



I got so many compiments on my Dress today. It felt great. We had a great Easter!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your girls look great. I like your dress, too!

    So, when are you joining facebook?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so pretty! :) Your dress is very flattering. Very nice! Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely in your new dress! And so do your girlies, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in your dress, Ellen! I always enjoy seeing pictures of your family; such a nice-looking bunch.
    I took your advice and posted some pictures. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get more up when I can. Isn't this fun?!!

    ReplyDelete