One of our mommys had babies! Unfortunatly the next day we found a black one dead. Sometimes it happens, but the other two are growing and doing great!!!
The girls were very excited.
Even bunnies need some lovin.
See my bunny?
I think their girls,LOL
Who cares!!!! I got cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What!?! I can only have one??
So cute
Boomer's getting big.
SIT!! Good Dog.
"Mommy painted our nails"
I wonder if I can ever get them to look at the camera at the same time again.
What? You mean there are buttons on this thing?
Who needs a sprinkler when you have a Dad and a hose.
Miracle Growing the plants
Mommy made my dress and she also wants me to tell you she used spell check,LOL!!!
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
Cute pictures! The Hallie and Heidi look like they had lots of fun with the hose. AND Hope looks like she could have used the hose. lol!
ReplyDeleteCute! The bunnies are so tiny!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the dress too!