I realized after I got up my other posts I forgot to show the pictures at the Airport. They are very cute.
You have to look closely, but my Dad is pointing out that Hope is running to them.
My mom picking up Hope.
My Mom and Dad with Hope. My Brother behind them with Heidi and Hallie.
They can't believe how big Hope has gotten.
Eddie and Hope
My brother bought them Phil. Phillies hats
Very excited kids
Jeremy keeps this head light in the van for emergencies and of course my goofy brother had to put it on right away. Our highway has construction so I wanted him to drive home. I was nervous driving to the airport. My parents are with Jeremy in the rental car. I was hysterical!!
*Keep scrolling I have 3 more posts I just put up a couple days ago.
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
Which airport were you at? KCI, or does St. Joseph have an airport?
ReplyDeleteSo glad your family could come to visit.
ReplyDelete