Monday, July 14, 2008

The Water Park!

We went to the Aquatic park while my family was here and I for got to put them up.

Here are my 4th of July nails

My brother and Hallie and Heidi




I pushed him around all day and under all the water falls. It was fun!



I pushed him right under this huge waterfall...





...Hallie and I went too.


After we went with her Hallie was fine to go under by herself.

I was his foot rest in the lazy river.


Cold and Hungry

All tuckered out.


" I don't know about you people but I'm going home"


I put a cute one at the end to make you want to come back for more,LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics!! It was A LOT of fun!
    Love, Mom/ Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Absolutely love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I like your new photo loop that you put up. I enjoy seeing pictures of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope looks so cute strutting around in her little bathing suit. :)

    ReplyDelete