Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Any ideas?

Our newly finished project!! The girls love it. I want to do some type of flowers or decorative thing on the walls. It's colorful, but a little plain. So do you have any thoughts? And please don't say spunge painting!! Sorry, but we aren't fans of sponge painting.

I could use some organizing tips too. I have two big black book shelves that won't match and there really isn't room, but they have been holding organizing boxes with toys, special dolls and stuffed animals and books. So I need a place for those things.

My brother made the house toy box!! Isn't it Awesome!




This is my "one year" shelf. Just thought you might like to see it.
Thanks girls!! Hope to hear from lots of you.




4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love the colors!!! Great job! Is this an attic, or an extra bedroom-turned playroom? The pitched ceiling is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the toy room, Ellen. It's so girly! :) If it were my room I'd find some kind of flowery stencils and have a go at that. I've never stenciled anything before but have always wanted to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about those wall stickers? We did that in Autumn's room at our last house. We had a lady bug/butterfly theme. I found them at Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about stencils?

    The room looks great!

    ReplyDelete