Today is September 11th, which unfortunatly I thought it was the 10th. I have been up to my eyeballs in making dresses for my girls that I forgot the date. I remember the day vividly. I was teaching second graders in Florida. Sitting at my desk 2 months pregnant with my oldest daughter and a teacher came in and told me to stop and pray because the Trade Towers were just crashed into by 2 airplanes. So we stopped and prayed. The kids really had no idea what we were talking about except for the fact that I told them kids just like them lost there mommy or daddy that day because of the crashes. Some of the boys stood up that day and prayed for those children. I was so proud of them. My heart still goes out to all those who lost a loved one and I will not forget nor am I able to forget because...
Sept. 11th is MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!!! so it is also a good day for some.
Yet we will NEVER forget!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM/GRANDMA!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!
THANKS! I did have a GREAT DAY!
ReplyDeleteThe ladies I work with always try to make my day extra special too.
I love you and can't wait to see you in 9 days!!!! Love, MOM / Grandma