Well, here they are. My biggest project. Three matching dresses in 2 weeks. Don't be fooled. I had guidance. I wasn't alone in this. I'm still just learning, but I did do the sewing. I'm just so thankful my sister-in-law was available to help me with this. Sorry they are a little messy. We had just gotten home from church. It was a rough day and I forgot about pictures at church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Oh my goodness, they are so cute!!! Great job! I love how Hope thinks she's a big girl too b/c she gets to stand in line with the big girls and smile. :) Congrats on a job well done!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Ellen! Your girls look so cute in them. You made 3 dresses in a shorter amount of time it takes me to make one skirt! You amaze me =)
ReplyDeleteThey are soooo cute...both the dresses and the girlies! Wow! What project. They look beautiful and professional, great job!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete