Well Hello back to you :0). I would love to have another "cyber friend"! I know what it's like to have friends move away! It seems near all our friends are so far away!! Where in MO are you? We have friends in Festus and Crystal City near St. Louis! I am really working on keeping up my blog! We live a simple, but FUN life! I am so "envious" to see all your beautiful girls! Alas the Lord blessed me with my one amazing daughter and 3 sons whom I adore---yet to have little girls again! AH! My sister just had her second daughter last month---her 1st is 18 months old. SO cute! Little girls are great! Enjoy the day!
Yeah! for learning to pump! I've been trying to teach Seth, but he is just not getting it yet. :) Great pictures of the girls. Looks like lots of fun all round.
I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom since our first daughter was born. In April of 2006 God made that possible and I love it! I am mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Hallie, Heidi and Hope. Wife to Jeremy and I also enjoy scrapbooking as time allows.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Ps 19:14 Welcome and God bless!!
Well Hello back to you :0). I would love to have another "cyber friend"! I know what it's like to have friends move away! It seems near all our friends are so far away!! Where in MO are you? We have friends in Festus and Crystal City near St. Louis!
ReplyDeleteI am really working on keeping up my blog! We live a simple, but FUN life!
I am so "envious" to see all your beautiful girls! Alas the Lord blessed me with my one amazing daughter and 3 sons whom I adore---yet to have little girls again! AH! My sister just had her second daughter last month---her 1st is 18 months old. SO cute! Little girls are great!
Enjoy the day!
I love the laughing swing pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove,
MOM
Yeah! for learning to pump! I've been trying to teach Seth, but he is just not getting it yet. :) Great pictures of the girls. Looks like lots of fun all round.
ReplyDeleteHey Ellen! I hope you are having a great time in PA!Cute pictures of the girls,as always.Have a safe trip!
ReplyDeleteMegan
Hey Ellen! I've tagged you. So when you get back from gallivanting in PA check my blog for the rules. :)
ReplyDelete