Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have been tagged!!!

Well, I think it's a cute idea and a good way to find things out about each other but I don't feel like tagging others and all my bloggers have already been tagged. So here I go. Hope I don't bore you. I don't think I'm very interesting. I just spoke to my husband and he doesn't find me weird and quirky.

6 weird and quirky things about me.

1. I drink 6 or 8 cups of coffee a day and it takes me till noon to finish the pot. If my cup gets cold I just reheat it.

2. I hang my mugs on mug hooks under my cabinets (I have been told this is weird)

3.Growing up I ate hoagies from Wa Wa.
( Hoagies isn't even in spell check,lol!!)

4. My husband and I went on our very first date after we were engaged.

5.My husband was my one and only boyfriend and first kiss.

6.My girls must match or color coordinate on Sundays and Wednesdays for church.

There you have it. Let me know what you think. If there were a seventh it would be I care too much what people think of me,lol.

2 comments:

  1. If I had more than one girl, they would probably have to match too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sweet that Jeremy doesn't think you are wierd and quirky!
    Are you still in PA?
    The people that were standing by me in our wedding pictures are Keith and Bonnie Sue Adams. You probably DO know them. I lived with them while we were engaged.

    ReplyDelete