skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our trip to PA.- Part 1
My Grandmother turned 80 in July and the family was having a surprise party for her on September 27th because that was when her oldest daughter could make it from SC. Well, we could not afford 3 plane tickets at this time so my mom called some time in the beginning of August and asked Jeremy if they could pay for me and the girls to go. Of Course Jeremy was invited too, but my mom knew he didn't have vacation and had to work. So of course Jeremy said yes, and I was so surprised and excited! I wish we could move back there. It's just so expensive. So we went. The day came and we went on September 20th!
Heidi's sad face when we are told we have to pay for a drink now and I had no cash on me. Then the Lord sent an angel of mercy to buy a bottle of water and give it to my girls with cups of ice. May God bless that man.
We started out doing great. Coloring, playing with babies...
...and then Hallie told Hope what to do when the plane crashed. Good going Hallie!!!
(Hallie reading emergency pamphlet)
Aww! sounds and looks like you had a great time. As always I love your pictures! The girls always look adorable matching! God bless!
ReplyDeleteI don't think she was pregnant in that photo (at least I hope not, she looks too good!). I also checked on the voter registration deadline. Its October 6 - at least in PA. Maybe its different where you live.
ReplyDeleteYeah, they said I could take the stroller out on the roller rink. So, I'm going to rents skates next time and skate. Its good exercise, too. Although, I haven't skated in years! Oh well, it will give the kids something to laugh at!!
ReplyDeleteYou have to pay for a drink!?! I wonder if it's the same for international flights. You got some good pictures and looks like the girls really enjoyed their visit.
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures! Especially Hallie reading the "emergency pamphlet". I laughed hysterically as I was just going thru the pics I downloaded from your camera of Hallie on the airplane. It seemed she read that for quite some time!!! And such a serious expression! The pics of Hope are funny too. And Heidi is always gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteKeep them coming! Love, MOM