Thursday, September 4, 2008

Silver Dollar City, Day 2


Heidi and Hope were waiting for the others to get off a ride




This was a kiddie roller coaster but very fast. Hallie didn't like it at first, but...
( Heidi is behind me with a friend, Don(Red Shirt)


after I showed her how to really appreciate the art of speed...




She was all for it,lol!!




This was hilarious. The girls were so excited. See their smiles?


Heidi just chillin...


And there she is holding on to Don for dear life and crying her eyes out!


You can see Hallie loved it, Heidi, mmm not so much






The girl in the green shirt on the left is Megan, to the right is her mom- Cindy, her Dad- Don, her older sister Rachel and then my Husband, Jeremy. They are our friends from church.


Hope's One and only ride, Woo hoo!!! Poor girl is just not big enough for anything.


Unfortunately she wasn't as excited as I was for her.



It was so Hot. We had to keep buying drinks to keep them hydrated. Look at her cute red cheeks.


Jeremy got this great shot and then I had to stick my hand out there right in front of Hope. I felt bad.











We found this barrel thing by a tree and a water spout was coming out of the tree. Man, Did they love this.







Same Day, I just changed their clothes after they got soaked from the tree.

The BIG Chair. I love this chair. It's so cool.


Ok, here's the Story. They have a place where you can dip your hand in hot wax and have a mold of your hand. What a memory. Of Course we had to do it!! We tried it the day before on Day 1, but Hallie couldn't do it. She didn't like the hot wax. Plus we forgot to warn her about it so it was quite a shock. Heidi on the other hand did it with flying colors. She's our tough little cookie.

These pictures are all Day 2. This was our second attempt with Hallie and...




She did it!!! If you look closely Hallie's hand has what looks like a white glove on her hand. That is wax. I was so proud of her. Both of them. I kept hugging them and telling them how proud of them I was.

I had Heidi do a quick reenactment because I forgot to take pictures when she really did it. They dip their hand in ice water first so the hot wax doesn't burn their skin off and they go back and forth from ice to wax and ice to wax and eventually it isn't hot at all. Heidi's hand is in the ice water of course.

That was pretty much her expression the time she really did it.







Hallie took this picture. Jeremy loved the sunset and I of course wanted a picture of us by it and no one was around so Hallie to the rescue!!

3 comments:

  1. That last picture was so nice! (All of them were, but the two of you just look so good together!) Good job, Hallie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures! They made me smile the whole time! Except some of those rides!!! Scary!!!
    And the GIRLS HANDS!!! So adorable!
    LOVE, MOM/ Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I had my dad looking at your page today and he told me to tell Jeremy he needs to shave hahaha. Also, I know you always want me to leave a comment so... I am! Talk to you soon.... Jen Jen

    ReplyDelete