Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Silver Dollar City, Day 1

We have season passes for Silver Dollar City in Branson, but don't use them as often as we'd like to. So after we finished a big contest in Jr. Church, Jeremy decided we would take a weekend and go to Branson. After talking to some of the teachers we found out another family was going the same weekend. We left early Friday morning and were able to have a couple hours in the park before they closed for the day. Then we went back to the hotel for a swim.





Jeremy stayed off with Hope. The girls and I didn't weigh enough for the bought so we stole a Dad from his family. They had too many in there group so they had to split up anyway. He was very nice and made us laugh. He said he was a Doctor, but I'm not sure if I believe him.


We were soaked!!



Heidi loved this gun that shot out balls



So intense, what's she aiming for?



LOL, Daddy and Hope!!!




Hallie is sucking the balls up with a big Vaccum


Heidi's highlight is always the train





After the park closes they always have the Silver Dollar Singers put on a show in Echo Hollow. It is fun and the girls love it.







They have a Meet N Greet at the end and intermission. The girls love that. Hallie talks their ears off.






Cassandre is our favorite. She is beautiful inside and out!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ellen! I love the pictures! I was looking over the other blogs as well, and the photos look great! I hope you have a great day.Stop bye and say hey on my site sometime.Love ya.
    ~Megan H.

    ReplyDelete