We have a lot to be thankful for. Our baby is just fine. No worries at all. Now of course we do not know what the future holds. Anything could happen, but from what the Dr's see in the Ultrasound and from my blood work everything looks great!
First of all there is nothing in my fillopian tube. The baby is warm in it's little sac and just fine. Second, I found out something interesting about the cyst. Hopefully you don't find this gross. I found it fasinating! It is normal to develop a cyst on the same ovary the egg came from. The cyst can act as the placenta until the placenta develops at the right time and then the cyst says, "well my job is done" and disolves leaving the placenta to nurish the baby. Also sometimes when the egg implants it self it can burst a blood vessel,( hence the bleeding). That is no big deal just scares you when you don't know what it is. And that is what happened this weekend. The Dr said everything is fine, but it is always best to go get it all checked out just to be sure.
So Jeremy and I came home with a little more pep in our step even though he lost sleep do to all this extra testing cutting into his sleeping time. He didn't care. He just wanted to be there with me. This all could have been just a test to see how we would handle it. I praised Him tonight in our Ladies Bible Study tonight and cried. Praised Him for my healthy baby and my sweet 6 year old speaking up and saying God knows what's best for us. Our children are learning and growing and I'm so thankful for that. Sunday night I went forward to pray and gave this baby to God. I was honest though. I didn't want to. I told Him. I want this baby to be born healthy. That was my hearts desire, but if that was not God's will then we would except that and love Him anyway.
Thank you all for all your prayers!!








Great news!!! I was praying for you, but didn't have the chance to comment yesterday. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you and your baby are okay! I've been reading your posts, and I prayed for you. I know what it's like to have cysts..I lost an ovary because of one. I will keep you in my prayers that the remainder of your pregnancy goes well!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear your good news!!
ReplyDeleteas have been poker and plenty of on line casino card games like Three 카지노사이트 Card Poker
ReplyDelete