Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Congratulations Philadelphia!!!!!

No, we are not sports fanatics. We don't even get the channel the world series was on, but when your raised 45 minutes north of Philadelphia it's in your blood. That's my Home. I may live in Missouri, but I think my heart will always be in Pa. I remember sitting on the couch in my Grandparents house watching the game with my Grandpa. He was a wonderful man and died way too soon. He didn't even get to meet my husband. Just hearing a baseball game reminds me of those days. Those wonderful days when Grandpa was alive. Ahhhh, those days. I miss him. So my girls wore these hats (my Mom and dad bought them at the Phil. Airport) in honor of their Pop-Pop and my Grandpa who now resides in Heaven. I bet he'd be so proud!!


Yes, they wore them to church,lol!!



yeah, she wants you to think she's all sweet and innocent



It's nothin but an act people!!!!!!!!!!



To all the Pop-Pop's who love the Phillies, Congratulations!!!!!!




and Hope slept in the bunk bed for the first time, yay!!!!!
I'm sorry if this was corny for you all, but my family will love it. Thanks for stopping by. I hope I didn't scare you away,he he he.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Great!!! Us Philly FANS loved it! They even have ME watching the Series and wearing Phillie T-shirts!
    We are all wearing RED to work all this week until the Series is over... and the Philadelphia Phillies brings it HOME!!!!
    And YES .. your Grandpa Walker is loving your girls in their Philly CAPS!! Love you and Thanks.. MOM

    ReplyDelete