Heidi said with a smile on her face and tears running down her cheaks, "really!!?" The tears were because I was brushing her hair, the smile was because there was light at the end of the tunnel for her...maybe Mommy and Daddy will really cut my hair,hmmm. So the conversation continued.
Side Note: Jeremy loves long hair. We all were letting our hair grow for daddy. We love him.
We talked to her and told her if she got it cut it would take a while for it to grow back and she can't be sad about it. So we went grocery shopping Thursday after Gymnastics and I mentioned doing it then. So I went and checked to see if there was a wait. About 30 minutes after grocery shopping....








And this is why Autumn has short hair! I must tell you though, that even with short hair she still hates having it brushed.
ReplyDeleteIt looks soooo cute!!! Sophia doesn't like getting her hair brushed either. it's getting long and think this is just the encouragement I need to give it a trim! :)
ReplyDeleteOh how adorable!! With her hair cut she looks so much like YOU!! Too cute! I hope one day my girls can grow their hair long enough for Locks of Love. They have such baby-fine, super-straight hair that it's not an option right now.
ReplyDeleteHeidi... Grandma is sooooo happy for you! (and for whoever gets your beautiful hair!) I cried too when you got your hair brushed (inside)!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you! TTYL Love, Grandma
Love it! It looks so adorable. :) I remember the days of knots and tangles and tears...no fun at all.
ReplyDeleteAwww...what a cute haircut! She looks adorable.
ReplyDelete