This is our kitty, "Bob". He was a bob-tailed cat. His father was that way and he was born that way so we named him, Bob. It seemed fitting.
He loved his pillows my girls made for him.
Unfortunately being a mouser isn't always good. Our neighbors keep rat poison in their basement. So we think he got a mouse that got the rat poison. Jeremy found him upstairs barely hanging on so we rushed him to a vet that was open. They could have tried to help him, but the damage was done and he was already having neurological trouble, and we could have racked up a $500.00 bill (that wasn't happening) so as we told the girl "We had the Dr. give him some medicine to take his pain away and Bob died. Their hearts are broken and they had their own little funeral today. I have been under the weather so I only got one picture.
This blog is for all the pet lovers. Love your pet while you have them. They are not "just" a cat or "just" a dog they are God's creatures and probably one of your children's best friends or as Heidi would say, "Bob you're my best fwiend."
THANK YOU, BOB!
THANK YOU, BOB!
On a more serious note I am almost 7 weeks pregnant. I am having complications and have had lots of blood drawn and many ultrasounds. It has been brought to our attention we may lose this baby. We were trying to buy a house, that fell through. Our kitty just died and now we may have our first miscarrage. Satan seems to really be attacking in any way he can. I'm staying strong for my girls. We don't know for sure yet and we don't need to upset them any sooner than nessessary. Things just don't look good. The Dr. can see the sac, but no baby. I have another Ultrasound on Friday. I will try to keep you all posted. Please keep us in your prayers. We only want God's will for us no matter what that may bring.








Praying for you Ellen! I pray God will give you and your family strength, comfort and peace.
ReplyDeleteOh Ellen, I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this...especially the concerns with the pregnancy! I have been there and done that, and the only thing that got me through was looking to the Lord!! The waiting is the WORST part...just not knowing and trying to prepare yourself for the worst, but still hoping for the best...it's awful, I know.
ReplyDeleteI will pray for you and look for your update! I know the Lord will work it out for His perfect will, and I am confident that you will embrace that, whatever it is. Praying for you!!
So sorry to hear about Bob's untimely death. The funeral looked "cute" if cute is the right word at a time like this. Such sweet girls.
ReplyDeleteHang in there...praying for you right now!
Praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Ellen! Claim God's promises. He WILL see you through this difficult time in your life! I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I totally agree with you about pets...they are very special creations. I don't know what I would do if something happened to our Neka!
Praying for you and your family.
ReplyDelete