I have epilepsy, which causes small babies. I always start measuring 2 weeks too small somewhere in the 8 or 9 month and they always want to induce. Well, we have figured out being induced is not the way to go for me. My blood pressure rises and my babies heart rates go crazy up and down. It terrified me with Hallie cause she was my first and my placenta had shut down so she was only getting what was left in the cord. So she was in danger. Heidi was almost an emergency C-section because they induced but didn't really need to. Hope came the day after my due date on her own and her delivery was almost perfect. The only thing was the Dr. didn't listen to Jeremy and went to check on another patient, just a few minutes later I was at a 10 and ready to push and had to hold her in. I will never do that again. Next time I'll make sure the nurses are willing to deliver. I have gotten bolder after 3 babies.
Now that I have said all that the significance is that maybe my babies start out growing slowly too and we just don't know that because we have never had ultrasounds this early before. I'm grasping at every piece of hope I can find. A friend in Pa also said her sister had this same problem where they couldn't see the baby and her daughter made it and is doing very well.
Waiting is the hardest thing. I just want to know, ya know? Well, I have been praying and went to the alter a couple weeks ago and gave this baby to the Lord. I told Him I know it is His and if He wants to take my baby back that's fine I'll deal with it and move on, but...
HURRY!!!!!!
No, I'm kidding. I sometimes feel that way, but God is probably teaching me patience and to trust Him. It's hard, but I'm trying. Keep Praying Please!!








Waiting must be sooo hard. I'll keep praying.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and Jeremy! I hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteEllen,I am.I hopeand pray everything is going well!
ReplyDelete