The Barefoot mama said to indulge her in our pregnant, giving birth photo's and I love to share about my sweet baby's. And since I forgot to brag on my sweet one when she turned 2 a few weeks ago she deserves this post. So here ya go!
About 2 weeks away
September 29th woke up having strong contractions at 7:30am and went in at 10:30 and was dialated to a 6.
Hope McKay born at 1:18pm7lbs
I can't wait to do it again, but the Dr. better be on time cause I won't hold another one in again!!
Hope is looking so grown up these days. It's hard to believe she is 2 already.
ReplyDeleteYou may not be able to wait until you get to do it again...but I certainly can. I only have 4 more months and I am so NOT ready. lol!
Your girls are so beautiful! I love their names!
ReplyDelete