Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In Honor of my 60th Post!!!!!

Hear is the Grand Announcement!!!
Woo Hoo! The girls play room is finally painted!!




From Sheet rock shambles...





To bright and beautiful!!!

Of course we do have to do the trim and molding, but they can at least sleep in there now.

And...

Grandma and Pop-pop sent new gorgeous Cinderella slippers!!








Aren't they just lovely.





Ok, ok so that's not the announcement, Don't get your panties in a bunch!!!














Well,


it's faint




















But,














it's there!!!!!

















2 Pink lines!!!!!!!!!






2 Very Happy Big Sisters!!! Hope is clueless.









Happy Tears!!



Well, there you have it. We are having a baby!!!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to all 5 of you!! What great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW IT!!!! Congratulations! Are you trying to keep up with Dawn? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wonderful news !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That is so WONDERFUL! I have been praying about that! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.iheartcvs.com is where I got my coupons. Currently there are no $$ off coupons out there. There was a $3 off $15, but that has expired. Check that website though, maybe a new one has come out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I suspected but then i began reading and thought maybe painted rooms are a real big thing where she comes from??? Congratulations! A boy? A girl? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete