Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Trip to Pa - Part 3 and announcment at the end!!

While we were getting family pictures done on the other side of the gym, Hope escaped for some cakey goodness. She made her way around the table to just about every piece of cake they put there.



She didn't care who was watching. And trust me she had an audience!






Visiting with family at My grandma's house (Grandma Rue)
They call her grandma Rue because her name is LaRue. That is Cassidy in the brown. She is my cousin Joel's daughter from SC.


This is Ethan. He lives there in PA just around the corner. He is my cousin Kevin's son. And so mannerly and sweet. He was so nice to my girls and they played great together for really not knowing each other.



Hope and my brother Eddie



" Hey, Someones in here! Take a number!!"




Hope in the nursery at church






My mom



The Garrison girls
The tallest and oldest girl (on my right) was my flower girl in my wedding.
Thier oldest son was a ring bearer but the boys weren't in the picture. Just us girls.


It took a lot of work to get this picture. I thought I would show you how Hope really felt about the whole picture taking process.



Would someone please help me!!!!





No, this isn't my Grandmother's house. But, Isn't it beautiful!!
















Want to know it's significance??

































It's an Extreme Make Over house!!
That's right, Ty Pennington was in my Hometown. It may not be a big deal to some, But I thought it was awesome! Did you see the size of the neighbor's house?
Big difference uh?




Sit!!


"Good Boy! Here now eat my Teddy Grahams and don't tell Mommy or Grandma I'm sharing, ok?"



It's 4:30 am and Heidi asked, "Where are we going?" When we told her she was going home she bawled her little eyes out. Evidently it didn't click when I told her the day before.


Hallie fell asleep again.
She was too tired to cry and she is getting old enough now to be tough like I have had to do. It's hard. I hate being away from Home. She also knows we'll be back. Heidi has a hard time understanding life will go back to normal. She'll be fine and there will be more visits.

Hallie woke up and said goodbye when we went to the car.


Pop-pop took us to the airport





Bye-Bye!!!

( The T-shirts are gifts from Grandma)

Does this diaper make my butt look big?




What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's



What part of Princess don't you understand?
*Attention Attention *
Be sure to come back on Friday for a Grand announcement!!!
or
If you all can get all my blogger friends to leave me a comment about their favorite picture in this blog I'll tell you the announcement sooner. Trust me you want to hear this!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

  1. ALL fabulous pics, but i love the one of Hope screaming/crying while you are trying to get all three of them. reminds me of my kids ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope's t-shirt is hysterical!! And her expression is too cute...that's my favorite!

    So what's the announcement?? Spill the beans, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ellen! As awlayws LOVE the pictures and teh captions. I loved the t-shirts.Those were funny and cute!

    I think I know the announcmenet already...Rachel was w/ Rhonda when you called her, and I heard something through the grape-vine from mom. ;)But I will still come back Friday to check. :)

    I might be free this weekend.I would like to go out to lunch with you if that is possible for some talk time. :) Love ya!Give the girls a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! okay my favorite pic is your girls with your mom. So, now....are you pregnant?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the one of Heidi peeking out of the tub. I really like your outfit in that one pic...the only one with you in it. :) I would never have thought to put those 2 colors together, but it looks good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the girls in their matching plaid dresses.

    ReplyDelete