Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby Update

Well, I have some "not so good news". I had blood work done on Tuesday and I talked to my Dr's office yesterday and my numbers (Hormone Levels) have gone up but not as high as they should be. Yes, they did go up, that is good, but they still are very low. Last time they were 32,000 and this time they should have been in the 80,000 region and they were only in the 40,000 region.

Since I am a stay at home 24/7 mom this doesn't give room for crying and just letting it all out. So I am afraid when it is all said and done I will fall apart.

I don't know why this is happening, but I do trust the Lord that He knows what He is doing. Maybe I need to comfort someone else later who will go through this. Maybe I just needed to know what it is like and be a little more compassionate for those who go through miscarriages. I never thought it would be this heart breaking and painful.

I'm not so confident in the President He allowed to get elected. I don't believe that is what the Lord wanted, but sometimes we have to get ourselves into troubles to see where we were wrong. I am very scared for our future and our freedoms.



May God help us all!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your news hasn't been better. I will continue to pray for you. I have been thinking about you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still praying for you, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete