I'm so sorry it's taking me forever to get these vacation pictures up from Thanksgiving, but if Satan could attack us this year he most certainly has and I hope he's finished. I don't know how much more of his beatings I can take. First our cat dies, then I have a miscarriage and 2 weeks later I get Strep throat (which was just last Wednesday to Yesterday), today was the first day we felt human again. My husband and I are in charge of the children's Christmas program (which is a week away, eeek) and the kids are so not ready, but I shouldn't stress because it will turn out the way the Lord planned and the parents will love it.
I just need another vacation!!!!!
(waaaahh!!!!!)
Ok, I'm done crying now, I am trying to cut some pictures out to lesson it for you, but most of you know I like a lot of pictures. I will do another tomorrow to finish and then post my B-day pics on Tuesday, (Hopefully).








So the pic of drawing in the dirt reminded me of the first time i met Caleb! He was sitting on a bencha nd i was walking past with my friends! he asked us if we knew how to draw only because of his accent we thought he said drive and we were like no we can't drive we are only jr higher! and he was like no draw like (and he picks up a stick and draws in the dirt) this! Can you draw in the dirt? I was like oh you mean draw well i can draw a little bit! lol it was very funny! sorry it just made me think of it! :)
ReplyDelete"I am trying to cut some pictures out to lesson it for you, but most of you know I like a lot of pictures. I will do another tomorrow to finish and then post my B-day pics on Tuesday...."
ReplyDeleteI would just like to point out that it has been almost a week since the "tomorrow" talked about above and STILL NO pictures. I mean not to rush you or anything but Christmas is Thursday!!!
Guess Who :D
(You can kill me later! :P)
ha ha ha, Thanks Jen
ReplyDeleteI'm just gonna say it...
ReplyDeleteHope your birthday was wonderful. Love the pics...looks like you got some great gifts and had a special day.
LOL!