Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Which one do you like?!!

It's that time again.....
Family Picture Time!
The time of the year you spend 3 hours on a photo shoot and get 2 good pictures because the kids decided today would be a good day to blink every time they say the word cheese!!!


Family Circle
I thought this was cute. Our friend was laying on the
ground and we all looked down into the lens.

Fuzzy Family Circle


Peek-a-boo

Unfortunately Heidi wasn't smiling, but I can't be too picky I have 3 kids.
I thought it was a cute idea and different and Hope added a lot to it!!

10 comments:

  1. I think I def like the third one best. Hope is so cute with her hands in the air hahaha.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third one best.It's pretty cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one too! The baby always adds the extreme cuteness factor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one is my favorite. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute and Very Cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellen It's Nicole:) The Girls are getting so big. They're adorable! I like the 3rd one best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that "Peek-a-boo" picture. Definitely different and unique! You have such a nice looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them all! Your family has grown so much! I hope you have a great christmas! tell Jeremy i said hello!

    ReplyDelete