HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY HOPE!!!



The love of a sister


Singing.....

As soon as the song was done she reached out, crabbed the plate, pulled it in as
quick as she could and blew out her candle. It was
so funny. I thought she would either singe her eyebrows or have cake all over herself.

All except one, Josiah fell asleep

" What, we have to pray for cake?"



"Wow, a camera."


"Say cheese"


Wow, a purse and all the play stuff to come with it.

"Hello, Grandma?"

All decked out and ready to go

"
Ok, this was nice but I'm outta here."

"Wait, let me call my limo driver."

"Yup, that's right boys. Aunt Ellen got pictures of you playing with girl toys!!"

Heidi and I took each others pictures.
Happy belated Birthday, Hope! Looks like you had lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hope!! Looks like it was a fun-filled party!
ReplyDeleteResponding to your comment, there is a new Sight & Sound already opened in Branson. They are currently playing Noah. I would love to take the kids to Noah.
Thanks for stopping by, Ellen! Please come over again! By the way, whereabouts in Missouri are you located?
ReplyDelete