Abbi tagged me, sorry I'm late.
Here are the rules:
1. choose your 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. choose the fourth picture in the folder.
3. explain the picture.
4. tag 4 more people.
Here are the rules:
1. choose your 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. choose the fourth picture in the folder.
3. explain the picture.
4. tag 4 more people.
This is my sweet Heidi. I was taking a little photo shoot of her for fun in Feb of 2007. The stairway now looks completely different and Heidi now has her hair up to her chin. So much easier and a lot less tears when brushing.
I tag...
Hope
Dawn
Barbie
Karla
Have fun!!!
And Thanks for all the comments. It's nice to see you really are out there.








Cute pic!
ReplyDeleteStop playing games and fry up the bacon that your husband earns.
ReplyDelete